Blueforce is seeking an experienced business development executive to join their successful and fast-growing team in WA.
The role will be responsible for managing key accounts across all verticals across Australia, actively supporting existing and new client accounts and promoting complimentary products and services including alarms, CCTV, access control, intercom, nurse call, duress, and GPON.
Joining an experienced and diverse team with a focus on team-based sales goals, the role will develop experience in security, life safety and connectivity technology, along with an understanding of the security, aged care and service industries.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, company-issued vehicle, fuel card, laptop and mobile, and will be based out of Blueforce’s head office in Tuart Hill, Perth WA.
Blueforce are looking for a dedicated business development executive with the following qualifications and qualities:
- Proven experience in a similar role, focusing on developing and nurturing customer, supplier and internal relationships;
- Current and valid WA Driver’s Licence;
- Current and valid WA Security Installer and Consultant License (or willingness to obtain);
- Proficiency in email, word processing, and computing skills;
- Professional and confident customer service and client liaison skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Dedicated attention to detail and professional personal presentation at all times;
- Keen customer service ethic, commitment to see jobs and tasks completed, and willingness to solve customer enquiries and concerns;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as an effective team member;
- Prior knowledge of working with SimPRO, or in the security or service-based industries (not essential but highly desirable).
Based in Tuart Hill, Western Australia, Blueforce is a leading integrator of security, life safety and connectivity solutions across Australia, including security systems, access control, CCTV, intercom, media integration, and medical alarms. Our services deliver to all markets, including residential, commercial, aged care, health and industrial.
We make a difference for our customers by delivering solutions to substantially improve their security, productivity, and wellbeing. We make a difference for our staff by investing heavily in skills development and a dynamic and rewarding workplace. We make a difference in our community by being actively involved in youth development, voluntary work and social initiatives.