Blueforce is seeking an efficient and motivated service administrator to join their busy and fast-growing team in WA.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Administrator is responsible for a range of administration tasks within Blueforce’s busy service department, including invoicing, reporting, debtor follow-up, customer service, and providing ongoing support to the Service Manager, Service Coordinator and Service Technicians.
The Service Administrator will be highly detailed-focused, with strong written, verbal and numeracy skills. They will possess the ability to problem solve and manage competing priorities whilst delivering outstanding results to internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, dynamic and experienced team, and will be based at Blueforce’s head office in Tuart Hill, Perth WA.
Blueforce are looking for a motivated service administrator with the following qualities and experience:
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and professional personal presentation;
- Demonstrate a professional and confident telephone manner;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate proficiency in keyboard, word processing and computing skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as an efficient team member;
- Ability to handle and solve customer and supplier enquiries and concerns;
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining accurate in all duties;
- Proven experience in a previous administration or service coordination role or within the security or service-based industries (highly desirable); and
- Prior knowledge of working with SimPRO (highly desirable).
Based in Tuart Hill, Western Australia, Blueforce is a leading integrator of security, life safety and connectivity solutions across Australia, including security systems, access control, CCTV, intercom, media integration, and medical alarms. Our services deliver to all markets, including residential, commercial, aged care, health and industrial.
We make a difference for our customers by delivering solutions to substantially improve their security, productivity, and wellbeing. We make a difference for our staff by investing heavily in skills development and a dynamic and rewarding workplace. We make a difference in our community by being actively involved in youth development, voluntary work and social initiatives.